Welcome to Dr. Jim Chase's Web Site
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL DR. CHASE'S COURSES:
How to reach Dr. Chase:
Please use the tabs at the top of the page to access your specific course.
- Please download the course syllabus first.
- Your course's syllabus is posted on your course page. Keep an electronic copy and print out a hard copy as well.
- ALL assignments are in your syllabus.
If you need to reach Dr. Chase, please use the following email: BDJim66@aol.com
How to benefit from Dr. Chase's courses: Please note the following about Dr. Chase's weekly lectures:
How's Your E.Q.? Tax Form Taxing Future Wages Over the Years A Small Business Model
- Dr. Chase's lectures are outlined in each of the PDFs.
- ALL ASSIGNMENTS ARE IN THE SYLLABUS. See last two pages of each syllabus.
- You are required to read the textbook assignments in your syllabus.
- Dr. Chase's lectures do not necessarily follow the textbook format.
- When in doubt, Dr. Chase's lectures take precedence over the textbook.
- Dr. Chase covers much material that is NOT in the textbook or may be poorly explained in the textbook.
- ATTEND CLASS REGULARLY.
- If you miss a lecture, you miss important information that you may not be able to find in the textbook AND most likely WILL be on the exam.
- This is not a "module" course.
- Dr. Chase writes his own lectures. He does not use the pre-packaged material written by the textbook manufacturer.
- If you haven't gotten the message so far:
- ATTEND CLASS
- Pay attention in class. You won't learn anything by updating your Facebook page, checking your email, or doing other non-class activities.
- Participate in class. Participation adds to learning and makes the class more interesting.
- Complete your assignments and pass them in on time.
Budget Deficits Better Off
Federal Spending Forecasting Class Dismissed
Government Action Pet Peeves Prices Over the Years
Income in the 1960s Median Family Income 1950s
Wages Over the Years Pictures of Shipping Industry Social Security William Henry Chase
Windmills Economic Data